Helps you Create professional multimedia AutoRun / AutoPlay CD-ROM's
AutoPlay Media Studio will help you create professional software, presentations, autorun CD/DVD ROMs and more by simply dragging, dropping and integrating your favorite media files such as MP3s, video, photos, and flash movies.
It's just that easy. Then create powerful interactions between your media files and objects by selecting actions from a friendly script menu and publish your projects with a single click.
AutoPlay Media Studio is the industry standard for creating professional interactive CD-ROM AutoPlay and AutoRun menu systems.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix: Fixed a bug where APZ files created before AutoPlay 8 were not generating conversion reports.
· Fix: Fixed a bug where renaming the resource files would cause the custom icons of Dialogs to no longer work.
· Fix: Fixed a bug where checkboxes could sometimes have an incorrect background during kiosk mode.
· Fix: Fixed a bug where tiled images would extend outside of the page area during kiosk mode.
· Fix: Fixed a bug where the Folder.DeleteTree callback function was not being called.
· Fix: Fixed a bug where when printing in kiosk mode, objects would not be printed in the correct position.
· Fix: Fixed a bug in the QuickTime object where the "e_Button" event variable wasn't being set properly.
· Fix: Fixed a bug where the code editor would not show the action prototype tooltip as you typed.
· Fix: Fixed a couple bugs relating to the "Files to ignore" preference when publishing to ISO.
Free download on link below:
DOWNLOAD (48.86 MB)