Load, Stress and Performance Testing for Web Sites, Applications and Servers
WAPT (Web Application Testing) Pro is a professional version of the popular load, stress and performance testing tool for websites and web-based applications. It preserves all the benefits of the regular version, including its ease of use, ability to create comprehensive tests in a matter of minutes, flexible specification of virtual user behaviour, descriptive graph and reports for test results.
At the same time the product includes several features required for testing of high performance servers, web applications that transfer large amounts of multimedia data, and applications severely depending on the database productivity. The product can use several different computers to create required test volume. Each system participating in the test runs a special service called WAPT Load Agent.
They all are managed from a workstation running WAPT Pro Workplace component. It provides test engineers with a convenient user interface to perform all tasks from designing test scenario to analyzing the results in the same integrated environment. During the test execution it automatically balances the volume between load agents taking in account available resources of each system.
Such distributed scalable architecture is fully transparent for the user. If higher volume is required for the test, the environment can be extended with new systems running load agents without changing the test specification.
The testing process can be launched and managed remotely even over the Internet. In addition to capability verification, WAPT Pro can measure various parameters of the web server performance. This way you can see how your web application responds to the increasing load in terms of CPU, RAM or network usage.
You can also collect various database performance data for MS SQL, Oracle, or any other database that can be accessed through ODBC. This data is included in the test results along with other parameters. WAPT Pro is a tool used for website and intranet applications testing.
Here are some key features of "WAPT Pro":
· Accurate simulation of real user activity
· Different types of virtual users in one test specified by user profiles
· Testing of dynamic web applications
· Flexible load level definition
· Different test completion criteria
· Descriptive HTML reports and graphs available even at test run-time
· Automatic parameterization of requests
· Run-time test data generation (dynamic values of request parameters and URLs)
· Server response verification
· Support for compressed content in responses
· Pre-test scenario validation
· Full log of virtual users activity
· Advanced tree-type log viewer
· Support of different language encodings
· Recording and playback of HTTPS/SSL pages (SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0)
· Randomization of delays between page hits (user "think time" emulation)
· Support of IP spoofing: each virtual user can have individual IP address
· User connection speed emulation
· Option to schedule test runs
· Support of keep-alive server connections
· Support of Basic and Integrated Windows (NTLM) authentication (each virtual user can have different login/password)
· Support of all types of proxy servers (HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4, SOCKS5)
· Support of session and persistent cookies
· Ability to add custom strings to HTTP headers
· Test specification files are saved in XML
· Command-line interface
What's New in This Release:
· Recording tests with Firefox, Chrome, or any other external browser
· Ability to export full test execution data to an external base
· Full recording and replaying of request headers
Free download on link below:
DOWNLOAD (9.04 MB)