Recover your data if the hard drive's partition table, boot record, FAT/MTF or root directory are lost or damaged.
GetDataBack for FAT helps you to recover files from drives with FAT12/16/32 file systems.
GetDataBack is able to recover your data if the hard drive's partition table, boot record, FAT/MTF or root directory have been lost or damaged, if the data was lost due to a virus attack, the drive was formatted, fdisk has been run, a power failure h
GetDataBack For FAT recovers from
￭ Hard drives (IDE, SCSI, SATA)
￭ USB drives
￭ Firewire drives
￭ Dynamic Disks
￭ Floppy drives
￭ Drive images
￭ Zip/Jaz drive
￭ Compact Flash Cards
￭ Smart Media Cards
￭ Secure Digital Cards
￭ USB Flash Drive
￭ iPod Disks
Here are some key features of "GetDataBack For FAT":
· GetDataBack will help you retrieve your files if the hard drive's partition table, boot record, FAT, or root directory have been damaged by a virus, accidental deletion, formatting, fdisk or power failure.
· GetDataBack can even recover your data when the drive is no longer recognized by Windows. It can likewise be used even if all directory information - not just the root directory - is missing.
· Advanced algorithms will make sure that all files and directories are put together as they were. GetDataBack works on a partition level. It restores one partition at a time.
· GetDataBack is safe. It is read-only, meaning the program will never attempt to write to the drive you are about to recover.
What's New in This Release:
· GetDataBack now supports Unicode. Now you can recover files whose names are encoded in non-standard character sets. This includes all Unicode character sets, such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Greek
Free download on link below.
DOWNLOAD (963.68 KB)