Automation and productivity tools for broadcasters and editors
The Vegas Pro Production Assistant plug-in enhances the functionality of Vegas Pro software, streamlining the workflow for professional broadcasters and editors.
The Production Assistant plug-in automates many frequent tasks and processes to save hours of tedious editing work. And the Production Assistant is easy to use-it includes a complete set of video tutorials to help you get maximum output with minimum effort.
Give Vegas Pro Production Assistant a try to see what it's all about!
Here are some key features of "Vegas Pro Production Assistant":
Streamline your broadcast workflow:
· Automatically swap placeholder slugs with program media
· Automated broadcast color processing presets including correction for tungsten balance, fluorescent lighting, indoor white balance problems and stage lighting issues
· Quickly remove gaps between media events
· Widescreen converter tool for complete control over display of HD/SD 16:9/4:3 and mixed media and other automated pan/crop techniques
· Add image overlays at regular or fixed intervals for automated network bug placement and other watermarks
Enhance the functionality of Vegas Pro:
· Automatically add customized crossfades between video events
· Efficiently produce powerful video and photo montages
· Quickly split stereo tracks to separate mono tracks
· Easily create motion fly-ins over a background for video and still sequences
· Automatically create volume envelopes to duck audio for voiceover work
· Convert 4:3 fullscreen clips to 16:9, or pull a 4:3 center-cut from 16:9 material
· Add a film look to your projects with 21 included video filters
· Automatically place lower thirds-includes over 50 animated lower thirds
· Create customized presets for repetitive batch processing workflows
· Quickly encode video with built-in presets for a variety of delivery options
· Batch process media for playback rate, broadcast color, video filters, marker creation, image sequence creation, crop and aspect ratio, image background/underlay/overlay, audio normalization, and interlace flicker reduction
DOWNLOAD (9.79 MB)