An incredibly easy multitrack recording studio with effects
Mixcraft Recording Studio is a multitrack recording studio with effects, featuring Reverb, Delay/Echo, EQ, Compression, Flanger and Chorus, as well as resonant filters and a powerful loop editor.
The high performance 32 bit sound engine supports broadcast quality WAV files and will even import compressed MP3, OGG & WMA files. Use it to record your own music, your band or even a remix for a dance recital.
Mixcraft Recording Studio is a multitrack recording studio that comes with a generous pack of audio effects.
The amazing fact about home recording today is that you really only need a computer and a good multitrack recording program such as Mixcraft to create amazing sound!
When you've finished your mix, publish it to the Internet as an MP3, OGG, WMA or RealAudio file, or render it to burn it with an CD burner such as Acoustica MP3 CD Burner.
Here are some key features of "Mixcraft Recording Studio":
· Great looking and customizable interface.
· Beat match and key match songs and loops, including Acid and Apple Garage Band Loops.
· Multi track recording and play back of multiple tracks at a time.
· Mix down to MP3, WAV, OGG and WMA files.
· Visually time stretch sounds with FlexAudio.
· Add multiple tempo, key and time signature changes per project.
· Burn your mix to audio CD directly in Mixcraft.
· Wave (WDM) or ASIO driver support.
· 32 bit sound engine supports recording and playback of broadcast quality audio up to 192 kHz and 32 bits.
· Time stretch any sound from 25% to 400% without affect the pitch! No chipmunks!
· Pitch shift sounds from -24 to 12 semitones!
· Use an unlimited number of tracks and effects.
· Automatically detects beats points, keys and tempos of imported songs.
· Import WAV, AIF, OGG, WMA, and MP3 files!
· 16 powerful, built in, effects including reverb, delay, EQ, compressor, flanger, chorus, distortion, auto filter, master limiter, & phaser.
· Shape each sound's volume, pan and resonant filters with unlimited envelope points.
· Support for DirectX & VST effects, including plug-in delay compensation.
· Add your own photos or images to each track header.
· Edit each track's color, size and position in a variety of ways.
· Intuitive design and keyboard controls for quick work flow.
· Work in beats / measures mode or in time mode.
· Adjust the snap to grid setting which allows you to work and edit in whole notes, quarter notes, etc.
· Split, cut, copy, delete and paste sounds with ease.
· Easily move sounds around with drag and drop or via the keyboard.
· Cross fade sounds automatically by visually overlapping them.
· Create precise, custom loops extracted from existing songs.
· Pressing stop at the end of low latency recording no longer pauses audio mixing, causing bad noises
· Fixed mixed sample rate drifting over time
· Added optimization for large amounts of minor automation changes
· Fixed problem with audio suddenly not looping in loop playback mode
· Fixed problem with bouncing tracks when one audio clip is entirely inside another audio clip
· Previewed audio clips now play back at the correct project time
· Frozen tracks no longer processing track automation
· Fix for missing files in ZIP archive
· Repaired saving & loading of audio files using relative file path
· Fixed serious crash when automation pane referenced wrong effect index
· Fix for sounds failing to change tempo properly when over-lapped
· Fix for positioning caret with snap to measure set in some time signatures